Ready to start your day? These chocolate
banana pancakes contain 22 grams of protein per serving and help the body
regain muscle after training.
This delicious and simple pancake recipe is
also gluten-free and soy-free and without artificial sweeteners.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 pancakes):
- 2 tablespoons of gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana (in puree)
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
Preparation time: 5
Cooking time: 6
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients together with a quick whisk.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, banana and almond milk.
3. Gently pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula until smooth.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and sprinkle with cooking spray.
Pour 1/4 cup dough and
bake until bubbles appear on the surface, about 3 minutes.
Turn it over with a
spatula, and bake for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Repeat with the other 3 pancakes.
* You can serve them
with a banana or other fruit of your choice.
(Per serving of two pancakes):
• 275 calories
• 10 g of fat
• 36.5 g carbohydrates
• 6 g of fiber
• 22 g protein.