Until now you probably believed that just by avoiding certain foods you would lose weight, without being aware of foods that have negative calories.
What is a negative calorie balance?
The answer is simple – these are foods that provide the body with fewer calories than it consumes, and keep it satiated and energized.
Which foods have negative calories?
These are all low glycemic index foods and a high percentage of saturated fiber.
Fruits, vegetables and medicinal herbs are on this grocery list. They improve the work of metabolism and the production of enzymes, thereby activating the body to consume accumulated reserves.
Recommended vegetables: asparagus, green beans, beets, prawns, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, radishes, cucumbers, peas, Chinese cabbage, leeks, lettuce, chicory, spinach, tomato.
Recommended fruits: apples, blackberries, cranberries, grapefruit, lemon and lime, raspberries.
Spices and herbs recommended: cinnamon, cloves, chili, coriander, flaxseed, garlic, ginger, onion, parsley.
These foods have more positive effects on the body, and these are just some of them:
– Improve metabolism performance
– Increase energy levels
– Stabilize blood sugar levels
– Improves digestion and colon cleansing
– They cleanse the liver, making digestion of fat more efficient
– Prevent inflammation in the body
– Reduce blood cholesterol levels
– Improve concentration
– Relieve stress, anxiety and depression
– They improve sleep
– Rejuvenates the skin, renews the hair and strengthens the nails