Mango is a fruit that is rich in vitamins and minerals, as well as other nutrients needed for the body. It is rich in vitamin A, B, C, beta carotene, iron, magnesium, calcium. The amount of vitamins grows with the maturity of the fruit, especially in the dark interior – an indicator of the presence of vitamin A. It acts positively on a wide range of diseases, due to the vitamins and other ingredients it contains.
Mango is a delicious exotic fruit that increases the body’s ability to fight cancer, heart disease and visual disturbances. In addition to being one of the sweetest fruits and refreshing the summer heat, mango contains a large amount of carotid ingredients (alpha carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin and many others) that can provide some protection from several types of cancer.
It is known that carotene, which also has red fruits and vegetables, protects from very strong sun and protects the skin. Vitamin A and beta-carotene are also known as ingredients that can enhance vision, while vitamin B6, also found in mango fruit, helps control hemocysteine in the blood. The high level of this amino acid is associated with an increased risk of getting a heart attack or some other cardiac arrest. The soluble mango fibers slow down the release of sugar in the blood.
Mango is a fruit rich in dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and poly-phenolic compounds. Studies show that mango consumption protects against colon cancer, leukemia, and prostate cancer.
Fresh fruit is a rich potassium source that is an important component of cellular fluids and helps control heart and blood pressure. The fruit is a good source of vitamin C and E. The consumption of foods rich in vitamin C helps the body develop resistance to infectious diseases. The copper in mango helps to produce red blood cells.
This wonderful and delicious fruit, with an interesting aroma – is also used for preparing various dishes. It can be used as an additive in desserts, decoration, and it is best to eat fresh. An excellent combination is with different types of refreshing drinks, but also in combination with other fruits, for various fruit salads.
Some of the health problems that it helps are:
- Problems with the blood-system – due to antioxidants in the mango, it increases the permeability in the arteries. The possibility of a heart attack decreases.
- It helps with stomach problems, due to the large number of enzymes it has.
- Preventively acts to prevent cancer, but also reduce its spread due to the content of phenols such as quercetin, and enzymes that have an anticancer effect.
- It helps with anemia, because of the iron it contains.
- It improves memory, and is recommended for people with reduced concentration.
- It affects the regulation of blood pressure due to the presence of potassium.
- It is used for exterior and interior cleaning of the skin