Studies also confirm that cabbage, according to the amount of vitamin C contained in it, can be freely measured with lemon and orange – 100 g of cabbage contains 50 mg of vitamin C! It also contains pyridoxine (vitamin B6), without which the proteins would not be used at all. It is also a source of niacin (vitamin B3), needed for cellular energy, overall metabolism, the exchange of substances in the brain.
Scientists believe that eating cabbage daily at any time of year enhances immunity because it is rich in vitamin C. Pickled cabbage also has other nutrients and medicines.
Since ancient times there have been records of Romans writing about the healing properties of cabbage, the leaves of which were recommended for the treatment of injuries, wounds, and even ulcers. It is now known that cabbage prevents scurvy and ulcers of the stomach and 12th intestine, has antiseptic effect, strengthens immunity, treats rheumatism, wounds to the enlarged veins of the feet, helps in the treatment of diseases of the lungs, arthritis, anemia.
Eat fresh or sour cabbage salad three times a day, separately or with a meal that you can season with a little vegetable oil, ale pepper, or finely chopped leaf of onion, shredded carrot, pepper and garlic.
If you have digestive problems, have stomach ulcers or colon ulcers, be sure to include fresh cabbage juice in your menu, which is not difficult to do, especially if you have a juicer. It should be prepared immediately before drinking. Make a glass of juice with a juicer or by hand and drink it on an empty stomach every day for a longer period. You can also add a little salt or yogurt, although the pure cabbage juice also has no unpleasant taste.
- Cabbage takes the lead in the list of healthiest foods
Vitamin C and sulfur content in cabbage removes toxins that are major causes of skin diseases and rheumatism. With its medicinal properties, especially antioxidants, cabbage increases cancer resistance.
Fresh cabbage also helps with weakness, insomnia, depression and anxiety, while boiled cabbage is a great detoxifying agent, helps with nervous tension, anxiety and low concentration.
Action on health
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Reduces the risk of stroke
- Reduces the risk of cataracts
- Improves digestion
- A good ally in weight loss diets
- Cabbage lining helps with burns, acne, rashes…
1. Improves mood
2. It makes the body resistant to stress
3. Activates the exchange of substances in the brain
4. Helps create red blood cells
5. Stimulates cell work and rejuvenates
6. Helps strengthen bones
7. Regulates and reduces the amount of fatty substances and cholesterol in the blood
8. Strengthens immunity and increases muscle strength
9. Contributes to the recovery of worn connective tissue