Almonds are useful and healthy foods, which contain a large portion of the recommended daily intake of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Raw almonds are great for health and fit into any diet. Almonds slowly decompose, so you will feel satiety significantly longer. They are an excellent source of dietary fiber, necessary for the proper functioning of the digestive tract.
Numerous studies have shown that almonds have a great effect on the whole organism. Although high in fat, they have excellent nutritional properties, are nutritious and very healthy.
Almonds contain many nutrients, high levels of vitamin E and magnesium, moderate amounts of protein, fiber, vitamin B2, phosphorus and copper. It also contains phytochemicals that protect against heart attack and other chronic diseases. It contains more calcium and fiber than any other fruit. 30 gr. Almonds contain the same amount of calcium as ¼ cup of milk so for these properties as well as due to the folic acid content, it is recommended for pregnant women.
Almond strengthens nerves and muscles, has a beneficial effect on the nervous system, is an antiseptic for the intestines, supplies the body with many minerals (calcium, potassium, zinc, iron), accelerates digestion and so on.
These nuts are very rich in important vitamins that are part of the B complex, such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamine, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6 and folate. These all play an important role and are co-factors for enzymes during cellular metabolic reactions.
Today’s unhealthy lifestyle in the body creates free radicals. They have lately been known to be the cause of more and more diseases, and even the most severe ones – malignant. To reduce the amount of free radicals and the damage they cause, you need antioxidants. Vitamin E is one of the oxidants that will help you, and almonds contain a large amount of that vitamin.
Almonds have been scientifically found to lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
In 100 gr. Almonds contain these vitamins and minerals:
– 140 percent of the recommended daily amount of manganese
– 75 percent of the recommended daily amount of magnesium
– 60 percent of the recommended daily amount of copper
– 50 percent of the recommended daily amount of phosphorus
– 130 percent of the recommended daily amount of vitamin E
– 51 percent of the recommended daily intake of vitamin B2
Healing effect of almond:
– Protects against stroke and heart attack
– Regulates blood sugar levels
– Improves the functioning of the nervous system
– Reduces bad cholesterol levels
– Improves brain function
– Protects against free radicals
– Helps to lose weight
– Prevents the formation of bile stone
– An excellent source of protein, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals